Terms & Conditions
Eugene Car Transport
The Terms and Conditions presented on this page are subject to change at any moment by Eugene Car Transport without notice. They are an agreement between the Client and Eugene Car Transport (the Company).
Eugene Car Transport is a licensed broker and carrier. The company can refuse providing service to any customer and cancel any order without explanation.
- The Company is authorized by the Client to arrange and schedule auto shipping between the points of origin and destination that are specified in the Carrier Form.
- All the transportation services are door-to-door. In case of inaccessibility of one or both locations for the carrier truck, alternative nearby locations will be chosen in agreement with the Client.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to prepare the vehicle for the process of auto transport. It is recommended that all the loose parts and fragile accessories are removed or properly secured.
- No items should be placed inside the vehicle. Anything the Client chooses to place in the vehicle for the time of shipping will not be covered by the carrier’s insurance.
- At the time of the pick-up and drop-off, the inspection of the vehicle by both the carrier and the Client is required. All the damages must be noted in the Bill of Lading. If at the time of drop-off no damage is reported in the Bill of Lading and it is signed by the Client, the carrier is not responsible for the vehicle anymore and it arrived in a good condition.
- The carrier always has insurance as required by law: a minimum $250,000 in cargo insurance and $1000000 in liability insurance. The carrier is responsible for the vehicle for the time of auto transport.
- All the shipping dates are estimated, although the Company will do its best to schedule the desired dates for the Client.
- The Company is not responsible for the severe weather conditions.
- The Company is not responsible for any rental fees.
- A deposit minimum of $100 is required to book an order with the Company.
- If the shipment is cancelled by the Client no less than 24 before the estimated pickup date, there is no cancellation fee.